Some gnosticism
Venus as a Boy
2023-03-10 12:50:55 UTC
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/
Master of In/sanity
2023-03-13 03:41:46 UTC
Post by Venus as a Boy
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
"Think before you sink into the unthinkable"
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/
Master of In/sanity
2023-03-14 15:21:47 UTC
Post by Master of In/sanity
Post by Venus as a Boy
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
"Think before you sink into the unthinkable"
Soylent Green is coming to town!

The coal power plant operators now want to operate their coal power
plants with wood pellets and the logging has already started and the
German foresters are already starting to plant southern trees because
they expect an average temperature increase of 4°C and there was a
report about an algae farmer in France on TV who expects a rise in algae
farming!

Soylent Green is not far away!
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/
Master of In/sanity
2023-03-14 18:10:06 UTC
Post by Master of In/sanity
https://archive.org/details/soylent-green-1973_20210310
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/
Master of In/sanity
2023-03-14 17:39:08 UTC
Post by Master of In/sanity
Post by Venus as a Boy
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
"Think before you sink into the unthinkable"
Creation:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/14/either-or-or-both/
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/
Master of In/sanity
2023-03-17 18:25:55 UTC
Post by Master of In/sanity
Post by Venus as a Boy
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/10/some-gnosticism/
"Think before you sink into the unthinkable"
Some stupid Bumfuck
summond the entirety of all deamons worldwide, his voice told me, i
can’t even go on my patio without being attacked!
--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/