Believe in Jesus - You will feel better
Saturn_115
2011-03-10 16:06:19 UTC
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins.
God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have
eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real
because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel
better.
Redshirt Bluejacket
2011-03-12 06:59:51 UTC
Post by Saturn_115
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins.
God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have
eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real
because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel
better.
I have one question....

Is the Creator in which you believe powerful enough to set forth the
Universe as we experience it -- in every particular -- while needing
do nothing more than set forth the energy of this Universe and the
initial state of the governing dynamics which direct the behavior of
that energy?
old man joe
2011-03-12 11:07:38 UTC
Post by Saturn_115
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins.
God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have
eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real
because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel
better.
where does the Bible say that genuine salvation is verified by " feeling's " ?

where does the Bible say that " your " experience verifies that Christ is real ?

where does the Bible say that believing in Christ is an " experience " ?

where does the Bible say that eternal life as the result of believing in Jesus Christ begins in
Paradise rather than right now ?

it would be prudent to support all these claims you make with chapter and verse from God's Word, the
Bible, so everyone can see that God teaches these thing's and not you out of some experience you
had.