One more try...
Bert Olton
2010-01-13 23:19:25 UTC
Deism seems to me to be worth fighting for. If a fight on Usenet means
filtering nonsense like that which has been appearing here, I'd be
willing to offer my services to moderate this newsgroup.

If you go back through the history of Usenet and the rules set up to run
it, you'll see that moderation is a viable option. However, it would
not be worth the effort if no real Deists post here.

I genuinely hope that some Deists respond. I know that you're out
there...you just may have given up on this newsgroup. Don't give up.
It's salvageable!

Bert
--
Si vis pacem, para bellum. To those who have served or are serving the
cause of freedom in peace or in war at home or abroad, thank you.
“Let's roll!”, Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, September 11, 2001.
Pandeism Fish
I'm new here but I totally support what you are saying here!!
Bert Olton
2010-03-07 01:43:47 UTC
Post by Pandeism Fish
I'm new here but I totally support what you are saying here!!
We've conversed briefly...why have you not responded or at least started
your own postings?

Pandeism Fish...it's essential that anyone of a rational bent take this
place back from the spammers. It could be a viable forum for true Deists.

Bert